Best friends can be your biggest cheering section, your Jiminy Cricket with some good advice, your greatest competition (but only to make you grow stronger and better), and at times the only one who gets your weird sense of humor absolutely ZERO judgment.
So go over to your BFF’s with their favorite coffee and donut and give them a hug. Remember, they put up with you don’t they? They deserve an entire bakery!
Top Ten Things To Tell You BFF
- When anything goes wrong, you’re the first person I call.
- You give me incredible advice because you usually know what I want better than I do
- All my best memories involve you
- Our conversations start with, “Remember that one time…” followed by something really dumb.
- I’m grateful to you for not judging me when I make awful decisions
- You have my back for when bad decisions come back to bite me in the butt.
- It is awesome that I feel totally comfortable crying like a baby around you.
- My parents and siblings consider you a part of the family.
- I’ll always have your back, even when I don’t want to
- Now let’s pretend this never happened and go back to playin it cool.
Does anybody have tissues?!